Friday, April 1, 2011

Confession Friday

I confess that I have been putting off buying a dress for my friends wedding April 16 but finally broker down yesterday and bought one.  I kept thinking that I wouldn't be there for it so didn't want to spend the money but in light of things taking so long with the visa and such a lack of info, I think it may be longer then we hoped so I might as well look great for this wedding.

I confess that the dress is strapless and I have never worn a strapless dress.  I don't think I have the body for it but my friends swear this is "THE DRESS".  It's navy blue and very pretty.  Hopefully I work that dress.

I confess that I went to a bar for my friends bachlorette party and I felt out of place.  I felt too old to be going to bars.  I was also waaaaay over dressed.  I had been at a wedding earlier in the evening and was trying to combine the events.  The only way I could make both was to come straight from the wedding.  But, the result was a lovely cocktail dress at a country bar.

I confess that I've barely been to the gym again.  I just can't find the get up & go I need to actually get there. 

I confess I did go this morning and will make a good effort to go over the next 2 weeks since I'm wearing a strapless dress. 

I confess I am having a good hair day.  I'm surprised by this because my hair has been really crappy lately.  It just won't behave the way I want it to

I confess I am a little irritable today.  I think it's a combination of PMS and the fact that Imagine's doors are closing today and I STILL don't have contact info for our new agency.  A little worried about what comes next

I confess that today I am going to East Side Mario's for lunch for my friends work wedding shower and I'm really looking forward to the caesar salad.  Yummy!!  Since this is confession Friday, I've actually been looking forward to eating it all week. Ok, so that totally makes me a fat kid. 

I confess I ate a brownie and a piece fell off and I thought it fell to the floor but it landed on my chair and I sat in it and now I have crushed brownie on my butt

I confess that I had a really good cuddle with my dogs & hubby last night.  We had some real quality family time and that has improved my mood

I confess that I love to sing.  I'm not sure I'm particularly good at it, but I love to belt out a song.

I confess that there are some songs that have really given me hope & inspiration over the past few years.  I think for the next little while I will post the lyrics to some of these songs on Monday and call it Music Monday

I confess I was on Romper Room as a child.  I was only 3 and wasn't supposed to be on the show but one kid didn't show up so they asked my parents if I could fill in since we were there for my sister to be on the show

2 comments:

  1. Too funny! I love that you have brownie butt! And you were on Romper Room? Ha ha ha! That is so cool. You should see if you can find yourself in a clip on you tube!

    I am a little worried that MoT didn't send out a 'welcome' email or something today....why have we heard NOTHING from them? I sure hope they have something for families on Monday. It is disconcerting to think they are now in charge of our files but haven't officially sent us any info.

    Claire

    ReplyDelete