Friday, April 15, 2011

Confession Friday

I confess that I'm having cup of soup for my lunch because I don't really have any groceries in the house or the time for anything else

I confess that I'm already tired of looking at houses

I confess that I had a massage today and then a hair appointment afterwards and I'm feeling a little pampered

I confess that I am terrified of clowns

I confess because of my fear of clowns I hate parades and won't go to them

I confess that there is one parade I do enjoy and that the Walt Disney World Christmas Parade because it never has clowns

I confess that my xmas tree is a Disney tree.  From top to bottom, it's only Disney ornaments, tree toppper, tree skirt.  I do not allow any other ornament on the tree.  When Addis gets older we are going to have to get a small tree to put all his homemade ornaments on

I confess that my other fears include the typical snakes, spiders, bugs but I am also afriad of birds & cats

I confess that I need to go out and buy tape today to use with my strapless dress and I have no idea where to find boob tape ot even how to use it once I find it

I confess I don't know why someone couldn't make a good strapless bra that doesn't squish you down and doesn't feel like it's always going to fall down or cuts off your circulation

I confess today I found out they have cancelled one of the soap opears I watch and while I'm sad because this is a show I have watched since I was a little girl, I'm also not as upset as I thought I would be because I know once Addis comes home I really won't have time to watch 2 soap operas and this forces to me to stop watching and I don't think I could have done that on my own.  Thanks for the memories All My Children!

I confess I can hear my neighbour banging away AGAIN and I feel like marching over there and punching him right in his face.  How can one person make sooooo much noise?

I confess that my emotions are really up & down this week.  Beware people, these days you just don't know if you will get happy Ange or the snarly, crying, hot mess version

I confess that yesterday I treated myself to a spa product from Bath & Bodyworks.  It's a sugar scrub that leaves you smelling like a Margarita and with uber soft skin

I confess that I put the majority of my bonus into a savings account to save it for when Addis comes home

I confess that savings account is the first joint account Brian & I have even though we've been married 8.5 years and this is the first time we actually have been able to save money

I confess having money in the bank is a great feeling

1 comment:

  1. You have every right to be a moody mess right now - you have a lot going on. Geez it would be nice if those visa's came in next week!

    ReplyDelete