Friday, April 22, 2011

Confession Friday

I confess house hunting is over!  We put in an offer on a house last Friday night, it was accepted, our house insoection completed and the final sign off papers were signed last night.  The new house is offically ours.

I confess now we enter house selling territory and I think this worries me more

I confess I have no idea how we will keep our house clean everyday and have absolutely no idea what to do about the constant dog hair

I confess the house we bought is on a street named Toynbee.  When I was a little girl my sister played baseball and her coach had everyone come over for a pool party and his house was so nice and his daughter was so cool I decided I too wanted to live there.  He lived on Toynbee.  It's not the same house but as a wee Ange I had decided I wanted to live on this street

I confess that family holidays get more & more difficult without Addis

I confess that I have spent the last 5 days in bed with a cold.  To be more accurate, I have spent my days in bed and my evenings on the couch under a blanket.  This has been a terrible cold

I confess that I am hoping for an Easter miracle and that we will hear news of our visa next week

I confess that I desperately want to be with my son on Mother's Day

I confess that today my parents are coming for Easter dinner.  While they are here we are putting them to work moving stuff out and boxing things up to get ready to show our house.  It's true what they say, nothing comes free, not even Easter dinner

I confess that yesterday we brought some KD and some time this weekend we are having macaroni & wieners for lunch.  It's comfort food

I bought a little Easter chocolate but I have split it up into 5 bags.  I will keep one and give the rest to my husband, sister & parents

I confess I hope to get outside today to take the dogs for a walk and let the fresh air clear out my head

I confess that I can hear Brian gathering beer to put in our fridge for tonight and I'm considering not taking cold medication today so I can have one.  The clinking of the bottles is making my mouth water

I confess that I'm going to take the next hour to sit quietly, read a book and drink my cup of tea (blueberry pomegranate - yum!)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations for your new house. We are also in the middle of moving. At least it keep my mind busy. Hang on, your visa is coming soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with selling your house! Ihope everything goes very smooth! See you soon!
    Alic

    ReplyDelete