Friday, March 11, 2011

Confession Friday

I confess that I love the show Buffy the Vampire Slayer.  I think it's a cleverly written show.  It is so funny.  I own all the seasons on DVD and have probably watched then 10 times.  LOVE IT!

I confess I named my dog Oz after one of the charcters on the show Buffy.  I'm also a Seth Green fan. 

I confess that I really can't stand peopel who wear brown & gray together.  I also confess I'm not sure if I've said this before but it really does deserve repeating..... Brown & Gray DO NOT MATCH!

I confess that I have now gained 7 pounds.  I'm officially a fat kid and in need of a serious intervention.  I'm talking the kind where all my friends gather to tell me I need help while standing under a banner that says INTERVENTION and tell me to put the food down.

I confess today is my birthday and I was secretly hoping to spend it with Addis.

I confess I haven't been a big fan of my birthday for the past 7 years.  This year is a little better because at least I'm finally a mom.

I confess that we bought the Sante Fe we test drove last week and we pick it up tonight.

I confess that it is really crappy here today with all the snow & ice but I'm grateful it's not earthquakes & tsunamis.

I confess I really need the warmer weather to come.  This dreary weather is bringing me down

I confess that my anxiety has flared up again and I'm back to being my own version of one of my favourtie childhood books The Paperbag Princess.  I carry around a brown paper bag to breath in when my chest closes up.

I confess I just sent out the invite for my own baby shower which I'm insisting everyone call a baby party because I hate showers.  My mom didn't know how to send Evites so I had to help her out.  I felt a little like I was saying please send presents.

I confess that I put in a little extra effort for casual Friday because it's my birthday

I confess that I taught Oz to sing along to the CSI theme song and now every time he hears it he stops what he's doing, runs over to me and throw his head back and starts howling in tune to the song.  I love that he does this.

I confess that Jax chasing his tail makes me laugh.  It's a stupid thing to laugh about but I do everytime.  I think sometimes he does it on purpose because he knows it makes me laugh

I confess that the show Wipeout also makes me laugh.  I'm sick, I need help.  Nothing is funnier then people falling.  I get this wicked belly laugh when people jump on the big red balls.  My favourite thing to see is someone bounce face first into the big red ball and see their legs come up behind them so they kick themselves in the head.  Classic!  I'm chuckling just thinking about it

1 comment: