Friday, March 4, 2011

Confession Friday

I confess that people who wear tops/pants that have the same colours but totally different patterns really bug me.  I want to ask them if they looked in a mirror.  Just because the top & bottom both have blues, greens & yellows, doesn't mean they match. 

I confess that I've been having a bad week

I confess that I don't like people in my personal space.  I get claustrophobic in crowds.  I could get stuck on an elevator by myself and would be fine but put my in a stuck crowded elevator.  Different story.

I confess that I love pasta.  I could eat it day & night.  Red sauce, alfredo, whatever, I love it all.

I confess I have a hard & fast rule if it comes from the sea, it's not for me.

I confess that I look at Addis's photo about a hundred times a day

I confess Brian & I are in the great "do we/don't we" debate about moving.  Moving & staying both have pros & cons and I don't know what the right choice is

I confess we test drove a Santa Fe this week and loved it.  I have missed having an SUV to drive

I confess I haven't gotten back to my regular routine of going to the gym but at least I did get there this week a few times.  Still room for improvement

I confess that I really want a bowl of popcorn for dinner tonight and a glass of wine.  It really has been a rough week

I confess I have no idea how to post pictures here so if anyone reading has the patience to teach me you'd be my new best friend

I confess that I live by the saying "Fake it till you make it"

I confess I love the comments people leave me.  It's nice to know someone is listening

I confess these days I have the attention span of a gnat.  I've developed a serios case of A.D.D.

I confess that people who complain about other people at work really bug me.  Seriously, if you have time to complain about someone else showing up 5 minutes late, or the million other things people seem to complain about it means you need more work!!!!  Just do your job and get over it

3 comments:

  1. I can show you the picture thing! My charge is one glass of wine... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ange, another week goes by that means one week closer to picking up Addis!!! I hope that day will be soon and i also hope next week will be a little better..


    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just coming to your blog for the first time!!!
    I hope next week is a lot better. I hope it is an awesome week! :)
    alicia

    ReplyDelete