Friday, February 11, 2011

Confessions Friday

So I've been told that Friday's are for confessions in the world of blogging so here goes nothing.

I confess I'm a terrible blogger. I've had this account for a while and I've only written two posts besides this one.

I confess that I've been to Ethiopia and met my son and not blogged about it (see above confession)

I confess I watch Jersey Shore. It is my guilty pleasure.

I confess I'm totally addicted to General Hospital & All My Children. I'm 2 months behind but they are either on tape or the PVR and I can't bring myself to stop watching

I confess I'm an emotional eater and I struggle with my weight and with staying motivated to maintain my weight loss

I confess I love ketchup chips

I confess I don't like anyone using Addy's things. I bought them for him and until he uses them I feel they aren't for sharing.

I confess I have a great husband. Everyone thinks so too.

I confess when people say "your husband is nice, he's soooo nice", I hear "why is he with her?"

I confess that my idea of a great night is a long hot bubble bath with a drink, a good book and some relaxation music

I confess I've writing this blog but don't know if people will follow, mostly because I'm computer deficient and don't know how to share my blog with people

I confess I didn't love Ethiopia and I feel guilty about it

I confess I'm looking forward to going back to Ethiopia, not just for the obvious that I get to pick up my son, but also because I hope to be able to look at it with some perspective and learn to like it more as it's important to me to like the country my son is from

4 comments:

  1. You forgot to confess that you love Cheetos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah, i love the confession friday's!! Hopefully you will get there fast and maybe we can meet there, we will be leaving in 4 weeks....

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome and thanks for sharing your blog! Thanks for sharing!! i do beleive that confession is good for the soul!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to Confession Fridays! If you are free for dinner again I would love to meet up again and hear the details of your trip - good and not so great parts.

    ReplyDelete