Friday, February 18, 2011

Confession Friday

I confess I'm trying hard not to get too excited about our documents being in Nairobi and thinking it could be just a few weeks before the visa for Addis is ready.

I confess I'm excited about the long weekend and I'm planning to kick it off with a long walk with my dogs.

I confess after the long walk with my dogs I plan to enjoy a delicious Ceasar with a pickle because celery is not that good

I confess I have my niece & nephew for a sleepover tomorrow and I hope I do ok, cause if I can't survive 1 night, then what kind of mother will I be.

I confess I have nothing planned for dinner

I confess that since I've been home from Ethiopia I haven't really done anything at work.  I just don't care about issuing renewals and endorsements or quoting new business

I confess that I just printed off ALL the pictures from our trip - all 1790 of them

I confess I spent all last night sorting through our photos & my parents and putting them in order and then putting them into photo albums

I confess I had to get the photos into an album because I'm a bit of a control freak and I hate people touching my photos and getting fingerprints on them

I confess I lied and I'm not really just a "bit" of a control freak.  I'm a full out, crazy obsessive, can't let people help me control freak

No comments:

Post a Comment