Friday, February 25, 2011

Confession Friday

I confess that I am very anxiously waiting an update on Addis.  We are getting the monthly update today and I've checked my email for it at least 5 times.  The office has only been open for 1 hour.

I confess that I'm going to the mall today to buy a new pair of jeans for my brother's 30th birthday party

I confess that I've been terrible about gym & nutrition habits lately.  I stay in bed instead of going to the gym and I eat junk all the time

I confess when I'm at the mall today I will get chips with my subway combo

I confess that I'm getting very worried about money more  specifically the lack of it while I'm on parental leave

I confess I still can't seem to get into doing work

I confess that as soon as this post is complete I will check my email again to see if the update came in instead of doing my work

I confess that people who wear dresses & pants at the same time bug me.  It's a pet peeve.  I think they look ridiculous

I confess I went to bed last night at 8pm.  I read for an hour to try to settle in and was fast asleep by 9pm.  I finally had a good night sleep!

I confess I will be going to bed early again tonight.  I love sleep.

I confess I just looked at my email because I couldn't wait until I was done this post

I confess I will need a second tead immediately after I finish this post and check for an update

I confess that I love Antoine Dodson.  He cracks me up.  I could watch his Intruder interview a million times and it's still funny.  I think it gets funnier each time I watch it.  I want an IPhone just so I can download the Antoine Dodson app

I confess that I miss my best friend.  I haven't seen her in more then 2 years.  I think distance sucks

1 comment:

  1. I love confession Fridays they crack me up!!
    Hopefully by now you received that update from Addis, that must be so exciting.

    Maria ( 2 weeks until we leave...)

    ReplyDelete