Saturday, December 11, 2010

Getting Started... Again

Ok, so take two on starting a blog. I'm completely deficient with anything electronic and our computer is a dinosaur and we've been sadly missing a key component to blogging... Google. Well we now have google unblocked and I can get started again.

Since my last post we have received our referral. It's for a little boy who will be 6 months old on Xmas day. We will travel soon for the court process which is making me a nervous wreck. I'm trying to process the enormity of the situation and I find it easiest to compartmentalize things. I'm trying very hard not to get too far ahead of myself. I will take each hurdle as they come.

I just logged on to another families blog as they've been missing from the board and realized that something has been very wrong for them. While I don't know the details my heart, thoughts & prayers are with them. I hope that each & every family who has stayed with Imagine is able to realize their dreams. I wish this wasn't such a bumpy road.

No comments:

Post a Comment