Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sunshine Through The Rain

Today it's been raining non-stop but even with all this rain I still see some sun.  Today is a much better day then yesterday.  Addis is happier.  So in turn, I am happier.  I took some time today to post some pictures on facebook to remind myself of the good days we have had since Addis has been home and also to remind myself there are far more good days then bad.  I'd post pictures here on this blog but I'm technically and electronically deficient so, for now, if you want to see some pictures, you'll have to check out facebook.  If you aren't on facebook but want to see a few pictures, leave a comment and I'll email you some.


1 comment:

  1. Yay. Glad to hear it. Having had a horrible afternoon again yesterday, I too had to remind myself that overall things are much better than a month ago. But wow, for those four hours yesterday of non-stop shrill screaming (with all accompanying behaviours) I felt pretty much done in.

    I hope today's a better one, too!

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete