Friday, June 3, 2011

Confession Friday

I confess I just woke up from a nap.  A much needed, much looked forward to nap.

I confess I didn't realize I would be this tired ALL the time.

I confess that there doesn't seem to be enough time in a day to do things.  Both Brian & I don't seem to be very good at time management.

I confess that we had a wee one with a VERY upset belly this week.  It included diaper blowouts every single time.  It's probably best if I don't show my face in the Costoc food court for a while.

I confess that I yesterday when Addis had his first solid poop in days I was thrilled.  When did I become so excited about a BM??  Boy, life sure has changed!!!

I confess we are still dealing with some jealousy with Jax but that things are MUCH better.

I confess that I am looking forward to spending time with some great friends this weekend.  They also had something difficult happen in July 2009 with their child (totally unrelated to the bankruptcy) and it brought us closer together as friends and we will be celebrating everybody being together & healthy.

I confess that at our doctors appt yesterday that we started the immunizations over again for Addis and I'm not sure which one of us cried more.  We had to do this because his paperwork didn't make any sense and the doctor couldn't make heads or tails of when or if he actually had any shots and there were dates for shots from before he was born.  Since the paperwork was so F'd up, we just started from scratch.

I confess I am blogging with my son on my lap and we are rocking out to some tunes.  He loves music.  Especially the song "On The Floor" that J Lo sings with Pitbull.

I confess that last week I didn't get my bath Friday night but I did finally manage to get there Sunday night.  Plans just don't go the way the use to now that Addis is home.

2 comments:

  1. yay for naps and solid bm's :)
    glad things are going well - the new normal. Give Addis a hug for me. Need to set that date!
    bren

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, you do become obsessed with BM;s LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete