Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

Today has been a very special, yet difficult day for me.  I am finally a mother after more than 7 years of trying to have a baby but I'm not with my son today.  I am so close I can taste it.  We will be with our son in a week.  I had to sacrifice Mother's Day for the needs of other people.  The timing just didn't work any other way and although I know that these things are really important, I still wish I could be with Addy today.  I spent the entire day thinking of Addis.  He is in my mind, my heart and my soul from the minute I wake up, to the minute I go to bed.

Today I have thought only of you baby.  Mama loves you more than words can say.   I can't wait to be with you.

When the moon closes your curtain and pins it with a star, know that I always love you, even though I may be far.

I love you sweet boy

No comments:

Post a Comment