Thursday, May 12, 2011

And We Are Off!

Today marks the first day of a lifelong adventure.  Today we put our carefully packed bags in the car and head to the airport.  Today we get on a plane and start the journey to pick up our son and our life as a forever family begins. 

I can't wait to see Addis again.  I wonder what he will be like.  It has been a long time since we saw him.  In his short little life, 4 months is a long time.  I wonder what he will be like.  Is he still quiet or is he full of energy?  Will he like us?

I'll try to blog while I am away and maybe I can even get someone to show me how to post pictures.

Wish us luck!

Today is a big day

4 comments:

  1. SOOOOOOOO exciting!! Happy for you doesn't even cut it!!!-YAYAAYAYAYAYAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo, I dont know if you are already in Addis but have a wonderful trip!! Oh and that moment when you hold Addis forever is the most beautiful thing!!
    Enjoy every minute of it and hopefully there will be pictures soon

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ange!

    Hope things are going well! Can't wait to hear all about it and see photos when you get home!!!!

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you all
    So exciting
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete